J1 Visa Agreement Form

When you are in the United States, you do not need to apply for a new visa if you receive a change in USCIS status. However, after you leave the United States, you must apply for a visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the category corresponding to your trip. Stageee/Intern Program and Host Organization Information You should read the “Legal Rights and Protections” brochure to learn more about your rights in the United States and the protection you have. Read this important brochure before applying for your visa. NOTE: Internet Explorer is the recommended browser for using our online fall system. The system can support Internet Explorer 11 and more. Also make sure pop-up screens are enabled in your browser when you fill out the trigger form and questionnaires below. Exchange visitors cannot travel with the Visa Waiver Program or with visitor visas – An exchange visa (J) is required to participate in an exchange visitor program in the United States. Foreign nationals are not allowed to study after entering with a visitor visa (B) or via the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). For more information on VWP, visit Visa Waiver Program. The Exchange Visitor Program offers highly skilled international workers and students the opportunity to visit the United States for a short period of time to obtain workplace training and participate in cultural exchanges.

The programs implemented under the Exchange Visitor Program use a type of non-immigration visa known as the J. Shrm visa is designated by the U.S. State Department as a J-1 visa sponsor for training and internship programs. Thank you for your interest in the Human Resources Management Society`s J-1 visa programs for interns and interns. You can start the application process by clicking on the link below and filling out the J-1 introductory form online. Please note that we cannot advise on possible visa options outside the J-1 Visitor Exchange Program. Generally speaking, a citizen of a foreign country wishing to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a temporary residence visa without an immigrant origin or a permanent immigration visa. Exchange (J) Visa visitors are non-immigration visas for those authorized to participate in U.S. visitor exchange programs. For more information on maintaining exchange visitor status, please visit the U.S.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement website, while maintaining your status as a student or exchange visitor. The Q-1 visa is intended to participate in certain international cultural exchange programs. These programs are designed to provide hands-on training and jobs and to allow program participants to share the history, culture and traditions of their home countries in the United States. Anyone wishing to participate in an international cultural exchange program must be approved in advance by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on the basis of a petition filed by the United States.